Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1



OK, NOT SO BAD. Bit weird to not eat junk all day. I think my body was in detox mood. I felt a bit sluggish all day and had the worst headache all night long. Breakfast, All Bran and Skim Milk, snack, sesame seeds, lunch, WASA with laughing cow and 1 slice of ham and an orange, Dinner, Spinach, pork loin, peas and 1/4 pasta off of Gabi's plate. I also had a couple of clementines and 1/2 cup of sugar-free ice cream. I wish I wasn't me sometimes, thinking about food and what's next in my mouth. I have this fantasy that one day I will wake up and never have the desire to eat crap again. I wonder if this is what drug addicts feel like. If you would have asked me 20 years ago what my life would be like and what my body would be like, I can tell you this is not what I would have described. Weight 255 ugggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment